Tribes Fusion




Hi Love,

Here I am with my first blog post which I wanted to start from a long time. I chose to be a blogger because I really appreciate the innovative style, using which, people dress themselves up. I believe, everyone must have a fashion sense that should speak louder than words ever can.  

If fashion is your thing, you are definitely going to get more interesting posts out here.

So here, I juggled with my clothes and reflected two different ways to carry a simple velvet blouse. Well, the velvet, as you know, is best known for its elegance and luster. This outfit is one of my favorites because I find the concept of fusion quite appealing. I am so excited and hopefully you all like it too.

In my first look I'm carrying it with a ripped jeans and an over sized maroon coat. The over sized clothes have this remarkable trait of making you feel all comfortable yet chic. This coat is so perfect and the color of it is adding grace. Additionally, the silver neck piece gracefully accessorizes the outfit and the classic black heels which never go out of the vogue, complete this look beautifully.




For the second look, I paired the blouse with an "A" shaped long skirt. The floral print on it has created a mesmerizing look. To make it more ethnic I carried a simple and laced Pink Dupatta and a pair of multi-color long earrings that luckily matches my skirt.

Talking about the makeup, I've applied a fusion of two eye shadows from "B01FM8L4XQ" and a bright color of lip shade from "Colourpop lippie stix in POPPIN'". The shade name is "Poppin".


OUTFIT DETAILS:


Blouse: Old

Jeans: Roadster

Heels: Stilettos

Coat:  Borrowed from someone special :P

Silver Jewellery: Lajpat Nagar

Skirt: Amazon

Dupatta: An old asset

Ear Ring: Shopclues

Picture courtesy: @Lalitmonty

Hope you guys will like and support my initiative. Let me know what you think of this look, I'll see you next time!

Until then,

Lots of love <3

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combination , really brilliant idea. In love with your lehnga style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bhawna Choudhary,

    Welcome in Fashion Blogging world and Congratulations for first Blog post with Blog. This post is really appreciable as you have shared your view about Blogging. You look really Beautiful in your both outfits.

    I personally like the way that you have used velvet blouse both styles, Coat and jeans as well as the same blouse also used in second outfit and second outfits suite with Blouse.

    All over, First post is seriously awesome & the your efforts are too appreciable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bold and beautiful❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous post Bhawna....You are looking gorgeous😍....Loved your outfitsπŸ‘ŒπŸ’“

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my darling Shipra :* <3

      Delete
  6. U r looking just wow..
    N keep doing good work πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking tremendously beautiful miss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku so muchhπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ€—

      Delete
  8. Damn hot blessed with beauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning look my sexo babe ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnkuu my little bby πŸ€—❤πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’žπŸ’ž

      Delete
  10. Like ur both outfit & u luk beautiful & stunning in both dress..keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnkuu so much bby ❤😘😘😭❤

      Delete
  11. Just looking fabulous dear. Just giving you so many wishes. Keep posting .Happy to see you again .with lots of luv shabnam��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot ❤❤πŸ˜­πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡luv u ❤❤

      Delete
  12. Congo dear.������✌....I 'm happy for your acheivement ..☺☺...must carry ur dreams to even more further....u're gorgeous n let the world know abt this....n lastly u look reallly reallly reallly beautiful in ur pics....lotzzz of luv dear..��������...god bless....��
    -Puja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much sweetheart :* <3 I luv u :* *

      Delete
  13. Hellooo Magical Personality❤ YOU r damn prettilixious n incredibly beautiful���� I liked ur sense of fashion n styling�� keep going like this...all good wishes with you������

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking so fabulous in bothe the outfits... Would love to do your photoshoot....plz let me know if you would be interested

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looking fabulous Bhawna. Your each pic is equally amazing and mesmerising. Your dress sense and innovation is fantabulous. Good job. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment